“Cracking the Code: HR Intel on Civilian Employment” was effective based on the following criteria:
- 19 Greenville SHRM members volunteered to develop and film the course.
- Course earned a 4.7-star rating (scale of 1 to 5 stars with 5 being the highest) on Udemy.com.
- 47 Veterans enrolled in the pilot course program between July 1 – August 12, 2021 (6 weeks).
- 31 People (18 Veterans and 13 HR professionals) attended the first networking event.
- Two articles were published in local news sources:
- One TV segment was aired in the local news:
- Filming location, videography and editing, networking event location, food, drinks, and door prizes were donated entirely by local businesses.
- Social Media Posts: 23 LinkedIn Posts with 466 Likes, 98 Comments, at least 10,518 views.
- E-newsletter distribution to 1200 Veterans over 4 weekly Upstate Warrior Solution editions.
- Coaching and/or resume sharing for 32 Veterans.
- 6 Veterans received interviews and two were hired after networking event (as of August 2021).
- Won the first inaugural Workforce Impact Award among SHRM’s esteemed Pinnacle Award program.
- Program went through a final edit in fall, 2021 and was released for use by all SHRM chapters and councils January 1, 2022.
This entire website and all of its contents are copyrighted on 11/11/2021.